Sunday, May 8, 2016

Body Modification

I'm a live and let live kind of guy and if other people want to mark their bodies up with tattoos, insert foreign objects into themselves for decoration or sexual reasons, or have their bodies modified surgically to change how they look, I'm fine with that.  It's a more personal and permanent way of expressing yourself than just by what you wear.

It's just not my thing.  I have no tattoos, no piercings, and the only marks on my body are a few scars from injuries and surgeries that I needed for medical reasons. And I was circumscribed as an infant because my parents chose that for me.  My body's unique in many more ways than that.  Its size, color, shape, body and head hair patterns.  A few freckles and moles here and there, but nothing that stands out.  Short hair, closely trimmed beard. medium even allover tan. 

I look like me and have no desire to look any other way.  Your tattoos, piercings, boob jobs, liposuction, and other modifications don't impress me.  You look like you want to be, not as you simply were.  I would have been fine with you being just being as you were.  But OK, I'll accept you as you are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment