Friday, May 19, 2017

Dealing with Guests

Whenever we have house guests, I'm reminded how much work it is for those who hide themselves in their own homes all the time.  Doors have to be closed when one is changing, sleeping, or getting in or out of the shower, you have to be "properly" dressed all the times, and don't get me started on having to wear a bathing suit in the pool and hot tub with them :(  What a drag!

My wife is much more likely to "out" me when people unexpectedly drop in, than I am with her.  She'll just say I'm out back, naked, sunning himself, working in the yard, or swimming.  She'll then come get me (meaning she'll ask that I at least put a towel around myself before I come in).  I'm pretty sure that if they were to say it wouldn't bother them, she'd just let them come out and I'd be perfectly fine with it.

On the rare occasion that a neighbor or delivery person has gone through the fence and run into me naked, I've acted no differently than if I were clothed and let it be on them for coming in unannounced.

One of my wife's sisters lives nearby and stops by often.  I expect that one of these times she'll intentionally go out back, knowing I'm naked.  She'll try to make fun of me, and I'll stop getting dressed when she's around.  So there.

We have had a few guests who when told that we normally would be nude in the pool or tub, have asked if they could join us that way.  Likewise, once that's over with, them being nude and us being nude is OK thereafter.

4 comments:

  1. My friends initially were surprised to see me naked though I have told them I was a nudist.Now they have accepted it..and if they do see me with clothes they mock me..and usually asks me to rather get naked as clothes simply is not me..that is their opinion and I share it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to hear back...looking to find some like minded folks for relaxed nude times. Live in C. Fla...Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always been a nudist,and when my friends came over or guests,I just remained nude.They later came to accept and me as a nudist,and actually preferred me rather naked than clothed...they said it gave them a security of openness and trust,and had no hidden barriers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you have such good friends that accept you simply as you are (and as you really look like).

    ReplyDelete