Saturday, August 13, 2011

What people look like naked

I wonder why people think that people look so awful naked, or why people assume they would be sexually aroused just by the sight of naked people.

I like the way we are.  We're diverse, interesting, and yes, beautiful in our own ways.  Kids are cute, adults look fine, and older people and people who aren't in the best shape really don't look that much different naked than with their clothes on.  Everyone looks like people.

I like seeing black people, gay people, Asian people, old people, out of shape people.  In short, I like being human.  I like the variety.  I like being me and I like you being you.

I'm not perfect.  I don't want to be.  And I don't care that other people aren't perfect.  I feel sad that so many others are blinded by this.  Life really is too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment